7 liter Deluxe Thermal Cooker with the heavy duty bottom on both cooking pots. Case Pack 4
The 7 Liter Deluxe Saratoga Jacks Thermal Cooker Case Lot Program. Like your Thermal Cooker? Why not buy in bulk? The Thermal Cooker is an alternative, cordless method of slow cooking, and can save you up to 80% in fuel costs. Perfect to give out as gifts, catering or to just have more on hand. Made of high quality, 304 - 18/10 surgical stainless steel, each cooker is an insulated thermal unit with a lid that seals shut and a fold up/down handle for easy portability. Included in each unit are 2 inner stainless steel cooking pots, which are inserted into the Thermal Cooker, it comes with two different size pots: one large, 7L pot with a heavy duty triple layered bottom, and one smaller pot that also has the heavy duty triple layered bottom.
The smaller pots can be nested inside of the larger pot, providing a place to cook an optional small side dish. Use of the smaller pot is optional. The small pot can be removed to accommodate larger quantities of food in the larger pot, which can be used separate and independent of the smaller nesting pot. Both pots can also be used on an induction stove. Each unit feeds approx. 6-11 people
Terms and Conditions
1. It is important to save the original purchase receipt with your Order number Saratoga Jacks LLC limited warranty covers the cost of labor and parts used for repair service performed within 1 year from the date of purchased as printed on your receipt.
2. The warranty does not cover the damage to any unit caused by accident, misuse or any alteration or modifications made or have been made by the customer.
3. The warranty does not cover the postage, freight or delivery fee for sending the products to and from our service agency.
4. The warranty does not cover damage in transit.
5. Shipping: Saratoga Jacks does not guarantee shipping, delays caused by Union strikes, slowdowns, weather or anything that is out of our control. Allow 7 to 10 business days for shipping.
6. This warranty does not cover the damage under these conditions;
- Immersion of the thermal unit in water.
- Uses other than specified in the instruction manual
- Repair service at any unauthorized agent.
- Fire, earthquake, flood, thunder lightning and other natural disasters
- Damage caused by pests, insects, or animals
- Water softeners that use salt, which can cause corrosion and should be avoided. To wash the cooking pot, use clean, fresh water and dry completely. Also, if using on a boat in seawater, make sure you wash in clean, fresh water when finished and dry it completely.
- Keep away from small children.
- Never put the cooking pots into the Thermal Cooker wet when storing.
- All returns must be approved by Saratoga Jacks LLC
7. Returns need to be approved before sending back to Saratoga Jacks, LLC . An in store credit will be issued or a refund less 20% restocking will be issued.
8. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.