GET 10% OFF YOUR ORDER FOR THE MONTH OF OCTOBER, USE THIS COUPON
The Saratoga Jacks Thermal Cooker is an alternative, cordless method of slow cooking, and can save you up to 80% on fuel costs. It is perfect for making meals both at home and on-the-go. Made of high quality, 304 - 18/10 surgical stainless steel, the cooker is an insulated thermal unit with a lid that seals shut and a fold up/down handle for easy portability. Included are 2 inner stainless steel cooking pots, which are inserted into the cooker, of two different sizes: one 5.5L pot with a heavy duty triple layered bottom, with the addition of a smaller pot, which has a single layer bottom.
The smaller pot can be nested inside of the larger one, providing a place for an optional small side dish. Use of the smaller pot is optional. The small pot can be removed to accommodate larger quantities of food in the larger pot, which can be used separate and independent of the smaller nesting pot. Both pots can also be used on an induction stove. Feeds approx. 3-5 people
Cooking pot has the Saratoga Jacks Triple layered bottom on the large pot.
1 Large Cooking Pot w/lid
1 Small Cooking Pot
Getting started booklet with recipes
10 3/4" Tall
9 3/4" Wide at Top
10 1/2" Wide at Base
Terms and Conditions
1. It is important to save the original purchase receipt with your Order number Saratoga Jacks LLC limited warranty covers the cost of labor and parts used for repair service performed within 1 year from the date of purchased as printed on your receipt.
2. The warranty does not cover the damage to any unit caused by accident, misuse or any alteration or modifications made or have been made by the customer.
3. The warranty does not cover the postage, freight or delivery fee for sending the products to and from our service agency.
4. The warranty does not cover damage in transit.
5. Shipping: Saratoga Jacks does not guarantee shipping, delays caused by Union strikes, slowdowns, weather or anything that is out of our control. Allow 7 to 10 business days for shipping.
6. This warranty does not cover the damage under these conditions;
- Immersion of the thermal unit in water.
- Uses other than specified in the instruction manual
- Repair service at any unauthorized agent.
- Fire, earthquake, flood, thunder lightning and other natural disasters
- Damage caused by pests, insects, or animals
- Water softeners that use salt, which can cause corrosion and should be avoided. To wash the cooking pot, use clean, fresh water and dry completely. Also, if using on a boat in seawater, make sure you wash in clean, fresh water when finished and dry it completely.
- Keep away from small children.
- Never put the cooking pots into the Thermal Cooker wet when storing.
- All returns must be approved by Saratoga Jacks LLC
7. Returns need to be approved before sending back to Saratoga Jacks, LLC . An in store credit will be issued or a refund less 20% restocking will be issued.
8. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.