Saratoga Jacks Cube Stove Bundle is a great solution for outdoor and emergency cooking. The stove is designed for quick convenient use, and at less than 1 pound is the ideal solution for camping or hiking. It has been engineered to maximize burn time of the QuickStove Fuel Disk but can be used outdoors with any wood or similar fuel alternative.
The Cube is made of durable alumized steel with an electrostatic surface which reflects heat better than stainless steel or other comparable surfaces. It can be used in 7 different positions to accomodate different needs, such as cooking fast or slow, or cooking on a large pot or small cup. It also includes a wind shield to give you more control in windy conditions.
- 7 unique cooking positions
- Boils water in minutes
- Made of durable aluminized steel
- Comes with wind shield to accomadate varied wind conditions
- Includes a carrying case
- Weighs less than 1 pound
- Can be used again and again, unlike other disposable stoves
The 7 Cube Stove Positions
- Flaps open facing up (to hold pot), no wind shield, fuel inside cube.
- Flaps open facing up (to hold pot), wind shield inside cube, fuel disk inside wind shield.
- Flaps open facing up (to hold pot), wind shield upside down inside cube, fuel disk on top of wind shield.
- Flaps open facing down (as legs), no wind shield, fuel on ground.
- Flaps open facing down (as legs), wind shield between flaps, fuel disk inside wind shield.
- Flaps open facing down (as legs), wind shield upside between flaps, fuel disk on top of wind shield.
- Flaps closed.
Why the different positions?
- Use the fuel disk INSIDE the wind shield to protect the flame in windy conditions.
- Use the fuel disk ON TOP of the wind shield to raise the flame in case a hotter burn is needed.
- Use the flaps open facing UP to hold a large pot/pan.
- Use the flaps open facing DOWN (as the legs) to hold a small pot/pan or cup.
- Position 7 is best in extremely windy or bad weather situations.